Thursday, May 15, 2008

Oh My Sinsuses

At 2 a.m. this morning both girls woke up spontaneously and wanted to sleep with me. I groggily noticed that I had left our bedroom window open as it felt stuffy when I went to bed 3 hours earlier. This morning my sinsuses are painfully clogged. For the past few days I was feeling good physically and fully expected to rise and shine this morning with a clear nose and faint cough. Not so.

We were going to visit with Jill this week or weekend, but her grandfather died and they have funeral and family stuff...

I wish I felt like organizing the girls to clean their room really well...I keep saying we are going to do it, but then I never feel like it when it comes right down to it. I've kind of let them have the run of the house this week...just not feeling myself.

I dyed my hair yesterday and it dyed Darker than what it was supposed to do...it's the same one I always use. *sigh* I am not sure what to think about it.

That's about all in our world...better go check to see what the girls are up to...

No comments: