Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Tired, Tired, Tired

The girls both got up in the middle of the night for different reasons. Ava had to pee and said her body hurt. Mallory was scared. Even though they both went back to sleep just fine, Justin and I tossed and turned the remainder of the night. I was hot and had to sit on the couch for awhile.

Ava had her first school bus ride today. She went on a field trip with her class to Home Depot. She came home with her very own Bright Orange HD apron. Last night she was so excited about going on the school bus she was tightening up her entire body in anticipation. I said to her, "Wow- you don't seem very excited about going on the school bus tomorrow." She said, "I AM!!!" She was tired after school...she said it was from all the walking, but I bet it was mostly the excitement.

I repainted our bedroom yesterday- a lighter shade of tan than it was before. I still have part of a wall to do and a few touch ups, after Justin fixes the hole in the wall he made back in 2002.

No comments: