Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Student of the Month

This morning when we dropped Ava off at school her teacher handed me and another mother a green slip of paper. Both our kids have been chosen as Student of the Month for September. They must choose 2 kids from each class... Anyway, there is a breakfast celebration on Friday for them in the library. Pretty awesome!!

In other news, while I was making coffee this morning Justin asked me if I thought the girls' room smelled like vomit or diarrhea. Sure enough, it DID and it was nasty! Apparently Mallory pooped her pants either right before she fell asleep or in her sleep (can she even DO that?) and laid there under 2 blankets all night...which is why I didn't smell it in the middle of the night when Ava got up to pee. So, Mallory has already had a sponge bath and I've already done 2 loads of laundry.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I read this while I was eating lunch.

Aunt Suzanne

Anonymous said...

Congrats Ava!!!

Poor Mallory, that's nasty.