Monday, June 30, 2008

Friday we met Jill at the zoo and had a bunch of fun. This was the first time I've been there without worrying about losing the girls. They didn't misbehave at all...which was amazing. Afterwards we went to my parents house for the afternoon. Had a good time there too. Watered plants and took a walk.

Saturday I had my meeting and it was...EH... Sometimes there are really great meetings and I feel energized afterwards and then sometimes I feel like it was a waste of time. I hate when I feel that way, because I owe my life to this organization. *shrug*
Justin went on a bike ride in the afternoon and I hung out with the girls. They helped him wash the black Jeep.

Sunday we met our off-road club for a picnic/meeting at a park in Arvada. Had a good time. The group has changed. It used to be party central and now the vibe is more family friendly. The girls had fun running around this huge soccer field.
We lounged at home the rest of the day... Girls played in the front yard while Justin and I sat on the porch talking. Justin and Ava went for a bike ride while Mallory made mudpies and I read a book.
Ava would not go to bed last night. She ended up sleeping on the couch all night.
Both girls are uber crabby today. Going to be a long day....

No comments: