Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Bag is packed

I am leaving tomorrow morning for Pennsylvania and won't be back until mid-morning on Monday. I am nervous about traveling by myself as I haven't done so in almost 10 years. I am also a bit sad that I will miss Ava's big dance recital. I had already registered for the conference and booked my flight before I found out when it was.

Justin is taking time off of work to stay home with the girls...I am sure their days will be jam packed with fun- plus he has to get Ava ready for and take her to the rehearsal and recital on Thurs and Friday nights.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I'm sure you'll have a good time! Travelling alone is a real treat to me. A nice time to read and relax, without having to take care of anyone but yourself!

Anonymous said...

What were you going to PA for again?

Judy Berceau said...

Are you home yet? Can't wait to here how it went!!!